Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Physiotherapy

Hmm what should i start with my first post?everything has been new to me..im stepping to another stage in my life.im a uni student now hey!!!and in UKM,how proud to bein UKM???

Was quite sick today,mum came to hostel and visit me + homecook food,i told her no need but she insist wanna see her daughter..how touched,cos cheras and titiwangsa is quite a distance oso la..here is when i think,hey studying here is not that bad at all..even though now i still can'y breathe thru both of my nostrils.

And what is new to me,i have a boyfriend now.haha..and he is Mr Soo Kar Chien,a guy fr my primary,(same class but like strangers last time cos u know that time were too shy..)I really dun understand why ppl here,especially seniors are so curious about if u have a boyfriend or gf or not..and they ask alot about it..its funny rite..haha dun worry mR SOO i feel very proud everytime describing u to them!!and i got a bouquet of flower fr him becos he think im angry cos he can't entertain me during his work time..hmm..so lou!now i have a big bouquet of flowers lying on my bed,decorating my hostel room,even though i still can't breathe normally..

Uni is diff fr what i have expected,i was expecting it to be more independent but its not..prob its malaysian uni culture,everything is just so pampered..we are taken care of everything..hmm what i really want in life?sometimes i complains alot about this and that in my life but indeed i made the choice myself!what is there so much to complain??should i opt for a uni thatis in spore,top ranking,competitive,a real uni with campus,enable me to do french and further my german,got financial aids,///or should i stay in malaysia and be a xing fu xiao nu ren???hmm..sometimes i'll really thought bout it..but..time really flies//after 4 weeks of semester,i still dunno much,like i involved in those coco more than studies..how could that be??

Went to HUKM today for observation,saw many babys,old folks..seeing them really makes me feel like i should appreciate my life and what i ahve not only complaining,its not easy to be able to life ur hand normally,to eat and to feel comfortable all the time..we shouldn't take it for granted..

I start to like my course,its not"bloody",and yet i can see myself helping alot of ppl..(in the future)or at least it makes me appreciate my life more..really pity seeing patients in hospitals..haha..afteralll is it a rite choice to choose to work here?seeing sad faces all the time/??if its not me,who else???such noble job ..haha

No comments: